It does matter what you are looking for in a phone; Android options will never disappoint you. There are so many choices available for every user. Compared to Apple’s formal releases of iPhones and Android, smartphones are much more common and released throughout the year.
Due to these new releases all around the year, there is a lot of confusion in the buyers’ minds. They are not willing to settle with one phone, as given the variety of so many models.
A review and test of every smartphone must guide, that will help them buy the right one. Despite the present situation of COVID-19, many Android phones were up for a release at all price brackets. Another factor that requires to be taken into consideration is phone insurance.
The iPhone insurance that the company offers to its users is for a term of one-year standard and two years in case of extended. Here are some of the top six picks of Android phones that one can buy in 2021.
1. Google Pixel 3a
Google Pixel 3a is at the top of the list for its overall value among mid-range smartphones. It has features similar to Pixel 3 but at half the price. So, there are many unique features available in the Pixel 3a, aiming for an excellent value for money.
- Top-notch camera
- Amazing OLED display
- Durable performance
- Great battery life
- Not water-resistant
- MicroSD slot missing
2. Google Pixel 4
Google Pixel 4 is often rated as one of the best smartphones among all Android devices. Hence, it has stock OS and software for superb performance. Moreover, it has the best camera that any user can find in a flagship line of phones.
- Impressive design
- Display of 90Hz
- Classic camera
- It does not offer enough storage options.
- Battery life should get more extension.
3. Samsung Galaxy S10e
Samsung Galaxy S10e is among the best phones when it comes to being handy at an affordable price. It offers excellent performance and also has a perfect size among a flagship phone line.
- It is rare among the portable flagships out there.
- Outstanding quality, incredible colors
- Impeccable display
- Starry camera with certain exceptions
- Lack of autofocus in the wide-angle camera
- The night mode of the camera is dull.
- The fast technology of charging is incompetent.
4. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
This Samsung Android phone is the best as it offers excellent features and specs at a very affordable price. So, it provides a 5G network, which makes it exceptional among other phones. It can also compete with many Google and other flagships with its exclusive features.
- Its processor is high-speed.
- Extraordinary cameras
- Extended battery life
- No zoom space
- Camera performance in dim light is obsolete.
5. Samsung Galaxy S20+
Although, this year, Samsung is among the leading producers of Android phones with its high-class technology. The Samsung Galaxy S20+ is among the high price range phones but offers premium features and a 5G network.
- IP68 rating with great technology
- The design is modern with a very familiar control layout.
- Great AMOLED display of 120Hz
- The stereo speaker setup is great.
- Adaptable camera setup with good image quality
- Fingerprint sensor performance is far from any competition.
- Heating issues persist during excess load with CPU issues.
- Lack of sharp view in zoom camera in comparison to S20 Ultra’s at 4x or 10x
6. Moto G Power
Moto G Power falls under the category of pocket-friendly phones with multi-day battery life. Although, it still has that Motorola aesthetics in its technology and design. But, some unprecedented changes have made it more advance and well-defined.
- Good performance at a low price
- Long-lasting battery life
- The audio and call quality are excellent.
- Global usage of all network unions
- Camera performance is just fine.
- Questionable strength
Though this article lists down smartphones from different price ranges and specifications, the last call is always from the buyers’ perspective. So, the kind of features you need and the budget you can invest in are two of the most significant deciding factors. So, make a wise choice.
But whatever you choose, don’t forget to pick phone insurance along with it for extra protection of your bucks.